To: Dear customers and partners
Happy Chinese New Year everyone!
According to the "Notice of the General Office of the State Council on Extending the 2020 Spring Festival Holiday" and the "Notice of the Shanghai Municipal People's Government on Delaying the Resumption of Work and Schools in the City", in order to strengthen the prevention and control of the new coronavirus pneumonia epidemic, effectively reduce or even eliminate the gathering of people To stop the spread of the epidemic and better protect the health and safety of employees, customers, and partners, Everunion made the following explanation on the time and specific arrangements for resuming work after the Spring Festival in 2020:
1. Date of official resumption of work
1. From February 10, 2020 (Monday), operations will be officially resumed;
2. After the resumption of work, the construction of projects across the country will be based on the development of the epidemic situation in different regions and the actual situation of the customer, and the construction of the project will be carried out after full communication and consultation with the customer and evaluation of the local epidemic development situation;
2. Disease protection measures
Everunion will take proactive actions to manage the impact of the virus as much as possible, including communicating relevant information, implementing adequate preventive measures and monitoring and adjusting the construction plan. Measures implemented include:
(1) Communicate the virus overview and health alerts to all employees across the country, including the current status of the virus, virus background, transmission, symptoms, preventive measures, specific responsibilities, and travel restrictions related to the affected location;
(2) Implement preventive measures, including strengthening the disinfection of the office area and strengthening personal hygiene (including providing personal preventive products such as masks, hand sanitizer and disinfectant), etc.
(3) Public areas (including front desks, conference rooms, etc.) are disinfected and protected every day. All personnel entering and exiting the office area must undergo temperature testing. If there are any abnormalities, they will be reported to relevant departments immediately.
For more than ten years, Everunion has been committed to cooperating with customers and suppliers. According to the daily development of the epidemic, we will continue to provide health assessments and service priority adjustments. In addition to the health and safety of employees and customers, Everunion's top priority also includes working closely with customers to ensure timely communication of adjustments to construction plans, and minimize the potential impact on customers to zero.
Due to the continuous changes of the epidemic situation, we will continue to pay attention to the real-time updates of the relevant departments, the International SOS and the World Health Organization (WHO) on the epidemic situation. If there is a major change in our service plan, we will notify the customer as soon as possible to ensure the project And the quality of service.
Everunion will work together with our customers to overcome the difficulties together. Minimize the impact of the epidemic. Thanks again to all customers for their understanding and consistent support!
For more information, please contact our staff as soon as possible.